Diaper Change Baby Swimsuit - Kingfisher Cove
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This vibrant baby/toddler swimsuit with nappy change clips is designed to protect delicate skin, with full-coverage across the back, chest and arms; it is also double-layered for extra protection against harmful UV rays.
The polyester-blend fabric is buttery-soft, durable for use in chlorine, and will keep precious skin well-protected without agitation.
This suit has added nappy change clips for ease of changing nappies at the beach or pool!
The print features Australian Azure Kingfisher birds amidst Fraser Island tropical flora and fauna. Its gorgeous background is a blue turquoise colour, just like Lake McKenzie.
Keep your precious little bub safe in the sun in this limited-edition print, designed with love in Bargara Queensland, a stone’s throw from magical K’Gari Fraser Island.
Features of this swimsuit include:
- All-in-one rash guard – no sunburnt backs or bellies!
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Exclusively-designed custom print with a unique Australian flair
- Double-lining front and back for extra sun protection
- Full-length sleeves for extra coverage
- High-neck style to cover chest and neck area
- Pretty, feminine ruffle detail on leg
- Plastic-moulded front zipper with no-pinch zip hideaway pouch to protect from irritation
- Nappy change snap clips for easy changes on the go
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch polyester/elastane fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Baby resort wear at its best!