Another pair of gorgeous hoops from our fav Thunder & Anvil. This pair has a gorgeous genuine pilot mountain turquoise stone, attached to double teardrop hoops. Unique, authentic, bohemian goodness!
Thunder & Anvil jewelry is handmade by Sam, a sweet soul from Berlin, MD. Thunder & Anvil pieces are made with integrity, with intention to be heirlooms. Sterling silver 92.5 % fine silver, the other 7.5% of the metal is an alloy (generally copper). This alloy is for hardness. All pieces are completely one-of-a-kind and no two will resemble each other.