Jungle Safari Bamboo Convertible Zippie Romper by Little SleepiesRegular price $32.95 Save $-32.95
Designed for better sleep and cozy snuggles, our Zippy is made from the softest custom-milled bamboo viscose. Featuring thoughtful touches like fold-over feet & mittens, and a double zipper, parents love it as much as their littles! Take an adventure with your wild little ones in Jungle Safari! This print features all their favorite friendly jungle animals — big cats, elephants, rhinos, turtles and slithering snakes — on a white background with light blue trim.
- Buttery soft, stretchy custom-milled bamboo viscose that’s gentle on sensitive or eczema-prone skin
- Seasonless fabric to keep littles cool in the summer and warm and cozy in the winter
- Fold-over mittens up to size 12-18 months to protect your little ones from scratching themselves
- Fold-over foot cuffs on all sizes to instantly convert from footless romper to footed sleeper
- Double zipper that makes those middle of the night diaper changes a breeze!
- No snaps, buttons, or interior tags
- Unique design fits three times longer than the average sleeper
- Snug fit in accordance with all CPSC safety regulations (our jammies are never treated with flame-retardants or chemicals)
- 95% viscose from bamboo; 5% spandex
- Machine wash cold
About Little Sleepies: Little Sleepies is based on the idea of fun, modern prints, soft fabric, functionality, and the fact that the size range spans preemie through big kid - making matching fun and easy. We’ve quickly developed a strong base of loyal and passionate mama customers, including celebrities like Chrissy Teigen, Andy Cohen, Haylie Duff, the Kardashians (Kim, Khloe ,and Kylie) and many more – who often post their little ones wearing Little Sleepies on social media. Ultimately, Little Sleepies is about love – for our planet and others. We make all of our Sleepies with sustainable, eco-friendly bamboo viscose, and a portion of every sale goes to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation to help find a cure for childhood cancer.