Shark Soiree Bamboo Convertible Zippie Romper by Little SleepiesRegular price $32.95 Save $-32.95
Comfy for them. Easy for you. The best sleepwear (or all day wear) around for your little ones. Now for the details:
- Made of the softest, stretchiest bamboo viscose fabric that feels like butter. It is gentle on sensitive skin and perfect for year-round wear. Fold-over hand cuffs up to size 12-18 months. Protect your little ones from scratching themselves without having to worry about those silly mitts that never stay on.
- Fold-over foot cuffs on all sizes. Instantly turn the romper into a footie and back again. Cover those little feet when they go to sleep without having to worry about sizing constraints of a traditional footie.
- Double zipper. Use the bottom zipper pull for those middle of the night diaper changes and you can easily take out baby’s legs vs having to totally undress them!
- No snaps, buttons or interior tags. Easy for you, comfy for baby!
- Extra length. Simply roll up the arms/legs as needed. This, combined with the foot cuffs and extra stretchy fabric allows sizing to be very flexible.
No chemicals. Do you know most pajamas are treated with harsh chemicals that make them flame-resistant? Ours are designed to fit snugly in accordance with all CPSC regulations.
- 95% viscose from bamboo; 5% spandex. Machine wash on cold.
About Little Sleepies: Little Sleepies is based on the idea of fun, modern prints, soft fabric, functionality, and the fact that the size range spans preemie through big kid - making matching fun and easy. We’ve quickly developed a strong base of loyal and passionate mama customers, including celebrities like Chrissy Teigen, Andy Cohen, Haylie Duff, the Kardashians (Kim, Khloe ,and Kylie) and many more – who often post their little ones wearing Little Sleepies on social media. Ultimately, Little Sleepies is about love – for our planet and others. We make all of our Sleepies with sustainable, eco-friendly bamboo viscose, and a portion of every sale goes to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation to help find a cure for childhood cancer.